Wednesday, December 19, 2012

stewie is my muse

lexaproooo givin' me life. seems bleak that happy pills are the only thing responsible for my happiness at this point. i am trying and failing at not obsessively worrying about the future because that is the only thing my parents want to talk to me about. i am trying and failing at not watching family guy. stewie (er i guess seth mcfarlane) made a yoke about chris' back-ne spelling out 'citibank' in braille. sry but that is funny to me. stewie is killin it in this episode. i feel like future me will be happy pending the availability of wheach, weed, eggs, boyfriend, attractive male and female friends, hilarious unattractive older older friends (like maybe flat out elderly people), blog with some readership, and oh yeah i better be fucking skinny or i'm pulling the plug.. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment