Wednesday, August 19, 2015

retain enough insecurity to be vulnerable.



yesterday we went to the lake and i forgot it wasnt a date. we took off our clothes and i was nervous and you were nervous. i didn't want to finish unbuttoning my shirt over my bathing suit. the american apparel suit i was wearing makes me look more naked then when i'm actually naked. the sides were so high cut; a sliver of my actual literal vagina (pubic mound) was permanently 'exposed'.

i forgot after a while but then i felt our heads buoy up at the same time and it was raining and i can't believe i don't have more to say about this. i felt myself wanting you and you feeling sort of kind of the same.

is that really what computers used to look like
i dont want people reading my ideas
get in the front seat
oh darling,




help me with something.

No comments:

Post a Comment