Friday, January 11, 2013

how many mg of prozac is the obama family on collectively

there's too many politics in the world for my lil brain!!!

for most days this week, i have somewhat purposefully gone to bed hungry, knowing this will be last week i have a limited selection of food available and thus could loose a couple lbs relatively easily. on the mornings following these hungry nights, i would wake up surprisingly satiated and, according to me, a bit thinner. yesterday, however, i decided to be 'normal' and eat a light dinner. this morning, i floated out of bed a stinging, bloated mass, hovering above my bed in pain before drifting downstairs despite dizziness and back/neck pains. the pain spread form my stomach to my uterus(?) resulting in a brief and always hilarious pregnancy scare. ive spent the past ten hours mostly horizontal, wincing in pain and farting un-satisfyingly at random intervals. it also hurts to breathe deeply or even somewhat deeply. in case i am dying, refer back to my last post as a suicide note-equivalent.

No comments:

Post a Comment