Friday, July 5, 2013

just cried for almost 2 hours now im trying to watch mean girls online

meeting becca's parents today, i realized how a lot of people are at least vaguely similar to their parents. i'm totally envious of this, seeing as my differences from my parents are honestly sort of ruining my life and my relationship with them. so much so that i don't see any point in pursuing to keep in touch with them after college. they are extremely depressing individuals that cannot see this culture from my perspective because they are so profoundly and culturally different. in that regard it isn't their fault. it isn't anyone's fault, it's a totally unfortunate situation that makes me want to cut off ties with my family, which seems inevitable at this point.

trying not to consider myself 'doomed' but currently all points lead dere. i am holding out for 2 more years. two more years and i can move very far away or kill myself or shave my head and not use a cell phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment