Thursday, February 14, 2013

baBy bAcKpaCk fOr tHe fRoNt!!!!111

currently day-drinking and arguing about the validity of checking one's email often. I argue that yes, you wouldn't come from a 'thai massage', but you should still continually check your email in case your 4-530 class with BB gets cancelled. currently planning out the next 3 years. I finish out the semester; i take a semester off, and the semester turns into a year. I move. I get scared. I do a sizable amount of coke and hopefully have a pregnancy scare or two. I study for the mcat, i bomb the mcat. i try to get on the autism spectrum via excelling at certain things and completely failing at others. I get on said autism spectrum and overdose on tylenol and bombay gin. i marry rich have a child die along

No comments:

Post a Comment