Sunday, February 24, 2013

sit down

i regret not crying last night during a pseudo 'intervention' staged by 2 of my closest friends re my study habits in bIo. sorry you can't hold your addy, but don't come at me like that and leave absolutely no room for a conversation wherein i could explain myself and my situation within two larger situations. if you don't really give a fuck about the two (or three, or four(?)) larger situations than do not question anything about how i'm dealing with this test, or my parents, or this white wine. no one has shown consistent empathy or even sympathy for what's going in with my family and my education except people that are paid to care. i don't need someone too but don't fucking choose when to care at your convenience because i will have certainly already considered whatever your about to say and there is no place in your little brain that i haven't already been. fall back bish.

No comments:

Post a Comment